Revision as of 19:52, 4 May 2006 by Bshupp
- Larry Engleman has a Qt GUI installer.
- Bill Shupp has Bill's Linux Qmail Toaster for easy installation on Linux boxes, including some rpm and apt hints. Great for Debian users.
- Gentoo has qmail in portage and guide
- Michael has webmail-guide for distributions
- qmail rocks has rpm files for easy virtual hosting environment
- Linuxpourtous has a script to facilitate the installation of qmail and its tools
- Miguel Beccari and Nick Hemmesch created qmailtoaster RPMS
- TNPI company created mail::toaster
- Life with qmail by Dave Sill
- qmail toaster for Redhat 9.0
- qmail server walkthrough for Debian, Redhat, and Slackware (with many addon management, av, and antispam tools)
- qmail books from amazon.com
- qmail-HOWTO by Adam McKenna
- You can also buy commercial support, If you are unable to install qmail
- There is also news.comp.mail.qmail
- Remember to read all documentation from qmail.org
Remember also to donate money for qmail development. Many talented people use lot of time coding blocks for qmail. Your support means that people can continue writing free software. This software can't live without funding.