Revision as of 09:28, 16 February 2005 by 184.108.40.206
- Qmail Tap Qmail tap allows you to specify a control/taps file with regex style list of email addresses or domains that you need to keep a copy of all email. The copies are sent to an email address you specify in a control/tapscopy file. Updates to either file does not require recompilation or restarting qmail. By Inter7.
- This patch helps satisfy the US regulatory requirement for Financial institutions to archive email.
- The patch also satisfies requirements for German E-Mail Service providers by the new (Jan 05) German TR-Internet (TKÜV §11) German.
- Futher documents in German language can be found here.
- A similar approach called 'bigbrother' (being part of a larger patch set for qmail) can be found here.
- If modified to just send headers, this patch will satisfy the South African goverments requirment to store headers for all emails for 5 years.