Revision as of 11:59, 14 February 2007 by Kbo
(To be added contact postmaster -at- qmailwiki.org)
Commercial support is available for qmail
- AiDA Systems offers Qmail, Webmail AntiVirus, AntiSpam, and djbdns support. We also offer high-availability, clustering, redundancy, load balancing (layer 4 switching, round-robin dns) and failover services for medium/large ISP's. We also support migration from Windows/Unix platforms to any Unix platform (FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Solaris, others) Call 209.639.2989
- BetterCom (located in Hamburg, Germany) provides support, installation and administration services for qmail and open-source software in Germany and elsewhere in Europe.
- BlackMesh provides a full range of qmail services, from consulting to shared qmail servers and dedicated qmail servers. In addition to qmail support, BlackMesh provides a full range of consulting and hosting--from shared to dedicated--services. 888.473.0854
- Cyber Sentry provide consultancy services and support for European ISP's and corporations. Contact us at www.cyber-sentry.com.
- Crynwr Software. Support is available on-site, by 800 number, or over the Internet. 1-800-233-7351 or FWD# 404529.
- David Harris, author of open source qmail addons, provides expert qmail support and installation through his firm DRH Internet. Call toll free at 866-374-4678; internationally 410-461-5316.
- G-Tech Consulting offers high-quality services and support contracts at the lowest prices. We offer support for Qmail, Webmail, Courier-Imap, djbdns, etc and a wide variety of open-source software such as Apache, ProFTPD, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD.
- iBase Technologies from Hong Kong offers qmail based corporate email solutions for the Asian region. Solutions include corporate email solutions, anti-spam/anti-virus, high-volume servers, consultancy and system administration services.
- Inter7 (author of vpopmail/qmailadmin/vqadmin/simscan/eps) provides qmail support world-wide: remote access or at your location. Call toll free in the U.S. at 866.528.3530, Internationally at 815.776.9465 or via Voip at sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet Infrastructure Group, LLC provides installations and support of Qmail, WebMail, Anti-Virus, Anti-SPAM, DNS, Apache, IIS, Routers, Firewalls. Support is available via email, remotely, phone and on-site in New York metro, U.S. & world wide at very competitive rates. Call Toll Free: 888-794-3832
- Pantek provides comprehensive IT services for companies who utilize Open Source Software. By phone, email, remote login, or on-site at your location, Pantek's expert Linux and Open Source engineers provide advanced Tech Support for a wide range of Linux and Open Source software applications, distributions, and systems, 24/7/365.
- MerchBox author of Bill's Linux Qmail Toaster (http://shupp.org/toaster/ - qmail installation documentation) and VegaDNS (http://vegadns.org - web control panel for djbdns), Offers remote support for qmail, djbdns, and customized qmail/djbdns add-ons. Please contact email@example.com or call +1 214 674 1364.
- Network Design & Build installs and supports qmail systems of all sizes in the UK and elsewhere in Europe (or beyond).
- Quist Consulting provides support for qmail in Canada, the USA and elsewhere over the Internet.
- Saffron Solutions is a customer-focused IT services company offering computer system, network, and security consulting and systems integration. Based in Boston, MA, Saffron Solutions provides qmail and other open source software support to customers in the US and Canada.