Revision as of 09:44, 25 August 2005 by Flaviocu
Logging in Simscan
Logging in simscan is to be defined here. Currently most logging lines look like this
- CLEAN: message passed
- VIRUS: virus
- SPAM PASS: spam-level too low to bounce
- SPAM REJECT: spam-level high enough to bounce
- State VIRUS: Virus-Name
- IP of sender
- With IPv6 addresses the format is broken because : are used for the address
- Spam-Points on SPAM PASS or SPAM REJECT
- More statistics
- Processing time?
- easy processing for statistics-generating...