Web Control Panels
Revision as of 00:18, 13 November 2009 by 188.8.131.52
- Qmailadmin C based. Works with vpopmail. Postmaster can control user accounts for domain. Adding new domains not supported.
- oMailAdmin based on PHP4. Works with vmailmgr
- vqadmin Virtual Domain Support Staff web control panel.
- Qmail module for webmin Vpopmail is not supported (?) in webmin
- Plesk is a commercial control panel.
- Vmailadmin is a web application that allow your client to administer the pop accounts in his domain, easily and with security, without the need to contact ISP staff. Requires vpopmail.
- qmailctl C/C++ CGI program for the control of qmail. By John Wiggins.
- InterWorx-CP is a PHP/MySQL based commercial control panel that utilizes Qmail, Vpopmail, and Simscan for the e-mail related services.
- EasyPush Server Manager is a C/C++ CGI based free and open source control panel that ships with the deepOfix mail server.